Are you an experienced backend developer (3+ years experience) ready to take the leap and grow with an international scale-up company
BuddyCompany vision is to make a one stop shop for all home service. We already exist in 4 countries and plan to expand faster
We are growing at a rapid rate and you will be a driving force in growing our tech team in Stockholm. Since our launch in 2016, we’ve grown to over grown to multiple countries (Sweden, Germany, Spain and Isreal) and plan to already expand to new verticals and countries this year
Are you up for the challenge?
We're looking for someone who is willing to:
- Improve our backend services with top-quality work to serve our consumer facing app.
- Is eager to take responsibility to be one of the leading teammates in our backend.
- Build up our in-house developer team together with our remote team.
Some of the challenges include developing a scalable, cloud based SaaS platform for our current business and also as platform for our partners. We love big data, microservices, machine learning but foremost people that can build stable, secure and scalable solutions
You need to work closely with our backend/frontend developers remote and be up for the challenge to build up our in-house team in Stockholm.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a genuine interest in consumer app solutions and are passionate about changing a traditional industry.
- You’ve got experience from working with companies in their early stages with a strong entrepreneurial culture, and are eager to join a fast-scaling startup in its international expansion journey.
- You're familiar with our tech stack: Node.js, React, MongoDB, Unit testing libraries, CI/CD. A great plus if you also know React and/or React Native
- Experience in micro services as well as monolithic structures.
- These words tickle you: optimization, large-scale data, high load applications, crowdsourcing, machine learning, agile processes, leading teams, coaching, having a strong business mindset...
- You can plan for a future ahead, ensuring great scalability – while at the same time being pragmatic, understanding our business goals and not over-doing it by building a high-tech rocket ship just for the sake of it.
- You're someone who can communicate highly technical and complex issues in an easy and comprehendible way.
- You’re a person with integrity.
- You're good with people.
- You live in Sweden, want to be part of building our culture at the office but at the same time communicate and lead work with our remote team.
- You’re fluent in English (and preferably also in Swedish).